Saturday, September 27, 2014

High-definition Movies I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Online Streaming Services

I Was a Teenage Werewolf Online Streaming




Storyline I Was a Teenage Werewolf

A meat-eating teenager (Michael Landon) sees a psychiatrist (Whit Bissell), who only makes things worse.

Explosive! Amazing! Terrifying! You won't believe your eyes!

Click LINK to Watch I Was a Teenage Werewolf for FREE!

LINK 1 (Recomended)

LINK 2

LINK 3


 


muvixx-150x50-watch-now-in-hd-play-btn

Movie details I Was a Teenage Werewolf


Release : 1957-06-19

Genre : Horror

Runtime : 76

Company : Sunset Productions, American International Pictures (AIP)

Cast


Michael LandonasTony Rivers
Yvonne FeddersonasArlene Logan
Whit BissellasDr. Alfred Brandon
Tony MarshallasJimmy
Dawn RichardasDawn Richard


Available Posters



 






Some Reviews




Search Result :

I Was a Teenage Werewolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bibliography. Arkoff, Sam (1992). Flying Through Hollywood By The Seat Of My Pants: The Man Who Brought You I Was a Teenage Werewolf and Muscle Beach Party.
I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) - IMDb
A troubled teenager seeks help through hypnotherapy, but his evil doctor uses him for regression experiments that transform him into a rampaging werewolf.
The Cramps - I Was a Teenage Werewolf - YouTube
The Cramps - I Was a Teenage Werewolf (Aug 15 1980 Urgh! A Music War-Outtake)
The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf - YouTube
Artist: The Cramps; Album: Songs The Lord Taught Us; Title: I Was A Teenage Werewolf; Year: 1980;
I Was A Teenage Werewolf Bass Tab by Cramps @ Ultimate ...
I Was A Teenage Werewolf bass tab by Cramps, added: September 2nd, 2006
"Highway to Heaven" I Was a Middle Aged Werewolf (TV ...
GET INFORMED. Industry information at your fingertips. GET CONNECTED. Over 200,000 Hollywood insiders. GET DISCOVERED. Enhance your IMDb Page. Go to IMDbPro »
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein - Wikipedia, the free ...
I Was a Teenage Frankenstein is a film starring Whit Bissell, Phyllis Coates and Gary Conway released by American International Pictures (AIP) in November 1957 as a ...
I Was a Teenage Gary - Encyclopedia SpongeBobia - The ...
"I Was a Teenage Gary" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season one. In this episode, SpongeBob accidentally transforms into a snail after being injected with ...
Spells To Become A Werewolf | i love WEREWOLVES
Real werewolf facts, fiction, pictures, stories, and history about Werewolves, vampires, and zombies
Teenage Werewolf - Annotated MST
Show 809: I Was a Teenage Werewolf Annotated by Wyn Hilty : You are not drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic’s, young man, you’re just not old enough.


WATCH MOVIE HERE



muvixx-150x50-watch-now-in-hd-play-btn
Watch I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Online Streaming on ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment